For the love of Pumpkin Seeds, when I’m not stuffing them in my mouth, I'm slapping it all over my face and hair! pumpkin seed oil is moisturising for dry skin types and it also soothing for sensitive skin it and promotes hair growth.
The vitamin in Pumpkin seed oil can;
• Zinc found in the seeds help maintain collagen levels naturally for more elasticity.
• Zinc and selenium fight acne without harsh chemicals or side effects.
• Vitamin A stimulates new skin cell growth and repairs your existing skin damage.
• Essential fatty acids in pumpkin seeds help control the production of oils while maintaining moisture levels.
• Selenium also provides natural environmental and UV protection to prevent further skin damage.
• Vitamin E helps even out skin tone and minimizes the appearance of existing scars.