My Luxe Beauty the newest online destination for all your natural hair needs is taking over Natural Belles IG. My Luxe Beauty will be sharing their top 5 must have products, promos and an exclusive giveaway. I'll also chime in with some top tips for shopping online as well as my review of some products from My Luxe Beauty. I caught up with Kim Pereira founder of My Luxe Beauty to give a little introduction to her and her brand......
1. Tell us a bit about yourself?
My name is Kim, I'm 29 and the mother to a 5 year old boy. I have a big family, that I'm very close with, and I adore everything hair and beauty. My background career is within Business Banking.
2. How did the idea for Luxe Beauty come about?
My son’s skin was irritated by the products that I was applying to his skin, so I started to research and take note of the ingredients in the products I was using. This meant I became very aware of ingredients. So when I started my natural hair journey, I was very conscious about the hair products I would use. Through research for great natural products, I found there were many great brands that were hard to reach in Europe, which brought me to the idea of bringing them home to the UK.
3. How has the natural hair community taken to Luxe Beauty?
Everyone has been very welcoming to My Luxe Beauty! We love to help and so are encouraged by the numerous questions asked, as well as being very thankful for all the positive messages received.
4. There are, quite a few websites offering natural hair products, what sets you apart?
Our hand picked, natural and organic brand selection sets us apart from other sites, and we are committed to delivering first class customer service. We are conscious about who we work and partner with, and can proudly say each brand has a similar ethos.
As I Am
Eden Body Works
Hot Head - Thermal Hair Care
Betty Dain - Satin Pillowcase's
Scotch Porter Brand
SLAPS (Satin Lined Caps)
Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil
We launched this January 2016 and cannot wait to reveal the many exciting plans we have in the coming months.
5. What tips do you have for buying hair products online?
It is important to find products that work for you, on our site we have a service where we can, assist and try to recommend products that suit our customer’s individual hair care needs. We also encourage our customers to write product reviews on our website, so they can help out one another with their choices of brands and products when shopping online.
6. Do you plan to vend at any events this summer?
We are so excited to be at the curlvolution event this May, and are also looking forward to another event for this summer, but this is to be confirmed.
7. What are your top 5 products available on your site?
- Mielle - Organics Deep Conditioner
- The Hot Head - Deep Conditioning Cap
- Manuka Honey Shea Moisture - Deep Conditioner/Conditioner
- The Staple ‘Kinky Curly Knot today’ - Leave In conditioner
- Curls - Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly