I've found a new product must have, this time for my lips, if like me you are prone to dry, chapped lips and dreaded cold sores then you need to get your hands on BEBA Skin Energy Skin Lab Lip Gel. It's basically a one stop shop for lip protection without harsh chemicals. The BEBA lip gel has a normalizing, cleansing and repairing effect. The gel also offers optimal support for cold sores, inflammation, irritation and cracking of the lips.
one of the key ingredients is Dragons Blood [from trees not real dragons!] Dragon's blood is used for its antiviral and wound-healing effects, it helps to heal and reduce inflammation. this is why it so effective for cold sores, as it is said to heal wounds fast and repair skin as well as act as an antiseptic.
- Stop when you’re tired or feeling overwhelmed. Learn to say “no” and mean it.
- Set aside time to eat regular meals that emphasize cooked whole foods and protein over carbohydrates.
- Reduce sugar consumption as it impairs immune function by interfering with white blood cell production and depletes the body of important B vitamins. Instead, snack on whole foods such as hardboiled eggs, rice crackers, soft cheeses, fruits, and vegetables.
- Get adequate rest; 8 hours minimum or more if you need it.
- Exercise regularly. Keep it mild and simple with a brisk walk, bike ride or do a few yoga postures.
- Meditate. Substantial evidence exists that regular mediation supports the immune system by lowering stress. It also fosters a genuine sense of well-being and tranquility and helps with negative states of mind as it affects the autonomic nervous system.
If these fail you, then I definitely suggest using BEBA lip gel for quick no fuss, safe healing, I'll be using this all winter to tend to my chapped winter lips.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate