It's been a long time coming but I have finally launched my very own beauty box. My favourite brand The Sheabutter Cottage asked me to curate a limited edition beauty box, filled with products I love! and it's finally here:
- 1 x 30ml Haitian black castor oil - shine awaysoothe dry skin. It is also ideal for hair treatments as it nourishes and encourages hair growth.
- 1 x 30ml Ghanaian shea oil -treat yourself to a facial massage or simply comb through your hair
- 1 x 100g Ghanaian unrefined shea butter- well it can't be The Shea Box without any shea! The best in a cute glass jar for your top2toe use
- 1 x foot file- such a cute item to kiss the dry skin good bye!
- 1 x 125g handmade natural baobab soap -using unrefined pure ingredients from Ghana for a creamy bar to keep your skin cleansed and moisturised with the subtle scent of lavender to transport you through the fragrant Cotswolds of England. INGREDIENTS: butyrospermum parkii, aqua, adansonia digitata, sodium cocoate, theobroma cacao, azadirachta indica, lavandula intermedia, activated charcoal, linalool
- 1 x African print ribbon [outer box] Sewn by us just for you. This also doubles up as a head tie
- 1 SURPRISE from The Sheabutter Cottage
This is a selection of my favourite products from the Sheabutter Cottage, and also includes a limited edition Boabab soap which will be a life saver for your skin the awesome soap contains shea and cocoa butter as well a Activated Charcoal which draws out oil and dirt from the skin for an amazing glow! the box uses Unrefined Shea Butter which support communities in Ghana.The box also supports Haitian Farmers [Haitian Castor Oil] and the great British country side [lavender in the Boabab soap] the box also come with a unique hair tie made from traditional wax print.
There only a few boxes available get yours here