15 November 2014

The Challenge: Natural Belle X Nazuri Curls Winter Protective Style Challenge

Hi Dolls, I'm a starting hair growth challenge from November to February with a difference! I'll be wearing my Nazuri Curls custom wig to grow out my hair with little to no manipulation. I'm doing this for several reasons.

1. I'm currently suffering from hair loss around my crown my hair is falling out, I've been prescribed a low maintenance hair regimen which includes a medicated shampoo and that's it! so no twist outs, braids NOTHING! until I find out what is the underlining issue. (see previous post)

2. To show that wigs are the ideal way to protect your hair for longer periods of time and still care for your hair and scalp with very little manipulation.

I want you all to join me in the challenge, regardless of if your're dealing with hair loss, Shedding or just want to grow your hair out and protect it from the harsh climate. I'll be offering one lucky participant a goodie bag of my favourite beauty goodies (contents TBA)

The Challenge

  • The aim of the challenge is to wear a wig for a period of 3 months as a low manipulation protective style that gives you access to your hair as a way to promote growth. 
  • You can use any wig brand or style, full wigs, u-part wigs or half wigs work for the purpose of the challenge as long as you don't have to manipulate your hair to much.
  • The challenge will run from 22 Nov 2014 to 22 Feb 2015 and anyone can participate (natural, relaxed, transitioning but having to use heat to blend your wig should be avoided)
  • You can participate in the challenge via Instagram or via email (naturalbelle1983@gmail.com) 

Participants must submit:

  • 1 x picture of your hair in its natural state 
  • 1 x picture of you in your wig (wig can be any style or brand)
  • Please Submit Pictures by 22nd November or as soon as you can. 
  • By submitting these images via email or Instagram you are signing up to the #naturalbellePSC please use this hashtag on your post or in the subject line of your email.
  • Participants will need to submit these same 2 pictures monthly (22 Dec, 22 Jan and 22 Feb) using the #naturalbellepsc hashtag

NAZURI CURLS are sponsoring the #naturalbellePSC challenge and during the period  22 nov -22 feb will:

  • Provide wig hints and tips posts and videos including maintenance and blending
  • Offer participants a 20% discount if you get your pictures in by 22 December 20014 on any Custom Wig purchase but participants do not need to wear a NAZURI CURLS wig to take part
  • Will re-post participants progress 

Nazuri Curls U-Part CustomWig

Natural Hair 

Lets Get Growing!


use discount code: WIGWITCH