28 June 2014

The Light Exfoliant:Antonia Burrell Luminous Light Polishing Powder





I've discovered another wonderful product from Antonia Burrell, Luminious Light Polishing Powder is a fine powder that gently exfoliates skin. It works into a smooth foam that leaves my skin soft and glowing after every use.



Luminous Light Polish Powder contains Zinc PCA which helps to calm inflammation, reduce shine and mattify the skin and is clinically proven for its anti microbial and anti ageing properties, combined with Avena Sativa which is a rich anti oxidant, which helps to reduce redness and restore pH.  LLPP contains Tea tree Leaf that purifies and acts as an anti bacterial ingredient. Betaine is is also found in LLPP clinically proven to firm the skin, by stimulating collagen fibroblasts, reduce redness and inflammation.


This is another great product from Antonia Burrell, her ability to understand skin and use of natural ingredients has it as one of my favourite brands. LLPP is simple to use, and last a very long time! I've had the product over 3 weeks I've been using it 2 times a week and it looks barely used. It's cliché but a little really does go a long way. Antonia Burrell products are really helping me with my quest to be foundation free, I mean why bother when your skin looks so fab!



I N G R E D I E N T S

Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Tapioca Starch, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Sodium Myristyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tea Tree Leaf Powder, Betaine, Polyactic Acid, Pullullan, Xantham Gum, Zinc PCA, Lauroyl Lysine, 4-Terpineol.



$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH