28 May 2014

The Unique Deep Conditioner: Be Unique Shea Bliss


After six years of blogging some may think that I have tried every natural hair brand on the UK market! however there are a lot of brands new and old that I haven't had the opportunity to try. As you know I was invited to Culvolution 2014 and there is no better place to shop for natural hair products as well as actually get to talk to the vendors. I had a little chat with Belinda of Be Unique Hair Care. she was totally awesome and recommended I try Shea Bliss as I'm a low maintenance kind of a girl I was after a product that would get the job done....no fuss!



Shea Bliss is deep moisturising conditioner that can also be used as a leave in....come again?....yes a deep conditioner that you can use  as a LEAVE IN! on wet or dry hair.
Shea Bliss is a thick cream, however due to its whipped texture it absorbs into hair and dispenses evenly which is why it makes such an awesome leave in.  One of the key Ingredients is Monoi de Tahiti Oil which is am aromatic oil made from petals of the TiarĂ© flowers. This oil softens the hair and can also help to repair it.



I used Shea bliss as a treatment, sectioning my hair and coating it with Shea Bliss from root to tip, I used a plastic bag along with a heated towel to give my hair a deep condition and left it for 40 minutes. My hair was left very soft after rinsing out Shea Bliss. I then used Shea Bliss as my leave in for a wash and go adding some Eco Styler gel into the mix. I used a diffuser to dry my hair and it remained soft. Shea Bliss definitely aided in the coils I got with my wash and Go as I didn't have to use much gel at all. Shea Bliss mixed well with the gel and I am definitely rocking one of my best wash and go's for a while.
I really don't know what took me so long to try the Be Unique Hair Care range but now I've tried it, it's definitely a keeper.
Be Unique Hair Care is affordable, I barely used any of the Shea Bliss for my hair length so value for money is great also they do Try Me Sizes!

Shea Bliss £16.95 200g


Key Ingredients 

Aloe Vera Juice moisturises dry, damaged hair, activates fresh growth in hair follicles, gets rid of dandruff, itchy scalp, and flaky hair, restores the pH level in the hair

Sapote Oil softens the hair and helps improve manageability. It imparts sheen and is excellent for curly hair

Monoi de Tahiti Oil rehydrates the epidermal layers and protects against external damage. It also moisturizes, conditions, repairs damaged Keratin Fibres and adds shine to hair & makes it more tangle free.


Aqua, Aloe Leaf Juice, Nilotica Shea Butter, Sweet Almond) Oil (and) Nettle Leaf Extract (and) Marshmallow Root Extract (and) Rooibos Leaf Extract, Sapote Oil, Monoi de Tahiti Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulphate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerine, Colloidal Oatmeal, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Chlorphenesin




$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH