21 May 2014

The Juice: Mahogany Naturals Hydrating Hair Juice + Discount Code


Another day another great product from Mahogany Naturals, along with the hair detox I've been using the Hydrating Hair Juice on Freya and I. Hydrating Hair juice is a daily moisturiser for all hair types, so it's works great for my kinky coils as well as Freya's corkscrew curls. I'm really loving this product for Freya, as it is very light and great for daily de-tangling. I spritz her hair and easily comb it through without tears. 



When I use it on wet hair  it defines and smooths Freya's curls for silky looking curls. The ingredients help to smooth the hair cuticle as well as being PH balanced. I love that Hydrating Hair Juice can be used by the whole family. I like to keep Freya's hair care regimen very simple, just using baby shampoo and a leave in conditioner, however as her hair grows longer it's necessary to keep it moisturised to avoid to many tangles and tears! As much as I love Freya's wild afro, These soft curlies are adorable.


Hydrating hair juice is available for £23 from www.mahoganynaturals.co.uk

I N D R E D I E N T S

Contains (Aqua) purified water, (Aloe Barbadensis) Aloe vera,(Prunus Dulcis) grapeseed oil, (Tocopherol) vitamin E, (Olea Europaea) Extra virgin olive oil, Emulsifyer, Guar, essential oils, vegetable glycerin (Cocos nucifera )coconut oil, silk amino acid, essential oils, fragrance



Mahogany Naturals is offering an exclusive discount code for Natural Belle followers, they are offering a deal of 3 for 2 on EVERYTHING! when you pay by PayPal. All you need to do is use the code BELLE3FOR2 in the 'note to seller' section via PayPal


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH