16 May 2014

The Cleansing Oil: Antonia Burrell Natural Glow Cleansing Oil


A few months back I started oil cleansing, my best friend got me into the whole thing, she has been oil cleansing for years with great results. Since then I've been having trouble finding the oil for me, I've dabbled with Rosehip oil and had disasters with Coconut oil (not the best for oil cleansing apparently) I was on the verge of giving up when I was sent Antonia Burrells Natural Glow Cleansing Oil. which is 100%  natural  and combined oils perfect for glowing skin (which we all want!)



How To Use:
Smooth 2 – 4 pumps over dry face with dry hand and massage upwards. Add water and massage until all oil has turns to a white milk. Rinse away and repeat.

I've been using the Oil day and night and my skin is really luminous even before I use my illuminating foundation!  the Oil removes even waterproof make up. The Cleaning oil starts at £29.50 for 50ml and a little goes a long way. Just look at my make up free face below, A bit of lipstick and colour in those eyebrows and I'd be ready to go! that's down to the glow that this product gives your skin! Natural Glow Cleansing Oil is a winner.



Anonia Burrell is another great UK based brand with wonderful customer the service, the founder Antonia is very approachable and active on social media which is great. She knows her stuff and you can trust her with your skin. Anotnia Burrell products are for all skin types, however Antonia is a woman of colour and her products address issues prone to brown skin such as pigmentation and uneven skin tone using natural ingredients.



Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ethanol, Denat. Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Sorbitan Oleate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*
Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil, Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil Citrus
Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Aqua, Limonene, Linalool

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH