15 February 2014

The Snails: Safe Nail Polish for Kids

If your little cherub is anything like mine than she loves to get involved. Freya is always watching me paint my nails and put on lipstick and this Diva in the making is always playing dress up and pretend make up application. So I was thrilled to be send Snails safe nail polish for kids it's Non Toxic with just 3 ingredients Water, Acrylic Polymer, Non Toxic Colourants. Snails wash off with water so no need for toxic nail polish remover!

I think Freya is a little to young for nail polish (safe or otherwise) but I must admit I just had to try some on her cute little baby hands, so I applied Snails while she had her nap, the polish actually looks like regular polish though it's water based it doesn't look watery and it dries in two minutes, which is great for inpatient kids! I'd suggest Snails for children 3 and Up or at least of the age that they are not putting their fingers in their mouth. (though the products is non toxic I wouldn't drink it!) Freya doesn't really put her fingers in her mouth but while she was wearing the polish I kept a close eye on her just in case. though its probably safer then putting a crayon in your mouth and she does that all the damn time! 

So while I don't think I'll be using snails for Freya until she is a little older I will be wearing the polish myself! especially that Frog Prince (green) Snails are the first of their kind and great for the young at heart who want a non toxic alternative to regular nail polish.

Snails are available world wide you can find your nearest stockist here or visit the Snails website www.safe-nails.com 

Freya is wearing Snails in Cherry Queen, she also received Snails wipes and nail file (I know how cute!)


use discount code: WIGWITCH