This is my take on the oversized turban that I have picture below seen on Model Jay Williams, Love the different take on the head wrap so I thought I'd give it a try! and of cause share with you lot.
I started with an oversized scarf, you can get these from Primark or any high street shop, alternatively you can use a large piece of fabric, which in hindsight is what I should of done, a wax cloth would have create a much stiffer bow like the one pictures above.
- Half the scarf and pull taught at the nape of your neck
- Tie the to ends together securely before your hair line
- Tie into a large bow, ensuring that the pattern side of the fabric is on show
- With the ends of the bow twist them and tuck them neatly at the back of your fabric
- Adjust and plump your bow as desired
Seriously it is that easy!