1 February 2013

The Review: Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight


I decided to try using a semi permanent styling spray there are a few on the market, they work by coating your hair in Keratin for a smoother, longer lasting blow dry. I used  3 Day Straight by John Frieda (£6.99 100ml) which is really easy to use, I sectioned my damp hair into four sections and saturated my hair in 3 Day Straight then using a blow drier on a medium heat dried each section then finished with a flat iron (also on a medium heat) 

The Spray left my hair feeling really weird, slightly waxy! but I could flat iron my hair in half the time as formula speeds up the process and you can straighten larger sections however 3 days straight is not really accurate perhaps 3 day poofy! however I think if I used a higher heat setting it would have lasted longer (but I won't test the theory due to the dreaded heat damage!). The waxy feeling eases off after a few days and my hair DID bounce back to its natural state (see last picture)




Headband from Primark




and back to the fro!

Looking for something? Search Natural Belle

Loading...

Followers