5 March 2012

Braids Out....Hello Fro


Shampoo: Anita Grant Shampoo Bar
Conditioner: Karens Body Beautiful Complete Conditioner
Oils: Jojoba Oil, Lavender Oil
Sealant: My Honey Child Type 4 Moisturising Creme




I had my braid in just under a month, due to a mishap during my domestic goddess duties, I managed to set fire to my braids so they had to go. I may do some chunkier Solange style braids in a few days depending on how my scalp feels. I've growing my hair out since October 2010 after sporting a low fade for over a year after my second BC. My hair grows pretty steady but I'm partial to chopping it off especially the back and sides as they seem to out grow the rest of my hair but the top is getting too long to stand up in my signature style so I'm growing out the rest of my hair to even it up.
so the journey continues........stay tuned!

November 2010


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH