3 January 2012

Vogue Talks Natural Hair

Finally Julia Sarr Jamois talks about her mane, she chats with Vogue Daily writer Catherine Piercy about her low key styling and the products she uses....

“I’ve had my hair like this since I was about fourteen,” Sarr-Jamois says. “When I was at school, I had it in plaits, which were quite tedious, and I thought, ‘I’m going to take it out for a bit.’ I remember feeling like it looked really big at first but then I ended up keeping it. I wash it with Bumble and Bumble Tonic shampoo, which smells so good. And a more intense Bumble and Bumble conditioner called Creme de Coco Masque. Then I let it air-dry and maybe play around with it for a bit with my hands. That’s it. People are always asking about it, though. And everyone wants to touch it".........read the full interview here


use discount code: WIGWITCH