This look has been on the radar for a while now and will make a huge impact for the spring/summer already appearing in glossies as one of the most popular looks to come from the runway and the ever so fashionable street style queens.....Pyjamas are a key trend!
taking inspiration from the silent movie era and 1920's Chanel
Tips & Tricks
- We are not talking your flannel PJ's or your over sized T-shirt, This trend is all about effortless luxury, so silk or silk blended pyjamas only!
- If you are feeling brave and want to go for the full set, make sure you avoid looking like Rachel Roy, who although was one of the first to rock the look her set is too big and her pants are to long.
- If you are going to go for a tapered pant, they should skim your ankle, boot cut or wide leg should skim the ground.
- Unless you are Shala I'd stick to heels when rocking the Pyjama set or a delicate bed slipper or ballet pump.
- If you don't want to go all out wear separates, mix an oversized pyjama shirt with skinny denim or tapered pants
- Stick to rich navy, white & geo or floral designs
|Shala & Stylish Fashionista|
|Sass & Bide|
See below for how the everyday fashionista can rock this elegant look for night or day....
|shop the look|