12 January 2012

I Need Your Help!


Help Me Take A Splogger Down!

Hi guys, I need your help, A rogue Splog (a spam blog) has stolen my blog content in order to gain hits and make money from ads by either copy and pasting my blog posts or hacking into my Account.
This 'blog' has my image all over it and the images of my readers (thats you guys!)
And I'm PISSED! 
This 'blog' is not only infringing copyright of my images but the images I source (and have permission to post)
this lazy Ass scammer, is taking advantage of my blogging reputation in order to gain capital.
I need you to report this blog as spam by cutting & pasting this URL http://jomikerduwektattoo.blogspot.com/ (DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK, IT WILL GIVE THEM HITS! AND THE 'BLOG' DIRECTS YOU TO A SPAM SITE!)
just copy the URL and report the blog to Google HERE
REPORT AS SPAM AND GOOGLE WILL PROMPT YOU

Thank you in advance for your help, perhaps if all 2000 of you report it something will be done about it!


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH