4 January 2012

Delphine Diallo

In my day to day life I feel so far removed from art or at least the art world and even further away from the 3 years I spent blagging my way through my fine art degree, I have almost forgotten all the 'fundamental'  skills I was taught except the ability to appreciate the visual. When I take a picture or put pen to paper I know I have no real talent for it, the best artists are introspective and I am nowhere near ready to open that Pandora's box so when I find an artist whose work makes me appreciate forms and the process of making such as Delphine Diallo  who uses collage, video and Photography I like to share and remember that art is everywhere.
Visit Delphines blog Inspire Believe & Create
If you are interested in the work of African and Diaspora Artists check out African Digital Art


use discount code: WIGWITCH