10 January 2012

The Article: Natural Belle for Lurve Magazine

My copy of Lurve Magzine coverd by Noemie Lenoir

Look what the postman dropped off for me this morning issue #5 of Lurve Magazine 'Skin Deep' and what a beautiful issue it is, packed with a mix of fashions top models, writers, stylists & creatives and an article by yours truely about natural hair in the fashion industry, titled 'Hair Stories' I give my opinion.
This Issue is dedicated to models of colour featuring Julia Sarr Jamois, Naomi Campbell and Melodie Monrose (to name a few) 
Thanks all at Lurve Magazine for this great oppertunity

Follow Lurve Magazine on Tumblr


Images from Lurve Magzine by Cecile Bortoletti featuring sisters Coralie & Lola

My first published article!

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH