5 December 2011

The Review: Growth Support Serum by Shea Goodness

The lovely Tola creator of Shea Goodness and blogger sent me her new product to try out, she sent it more than a month ago and I have only now blogged about it (my bad)
I was gifted with the Growth Support Serum from the newly launched Shea Goodness range
Growth Support Serum is a concentrated blend of oils that aids in healthy hair growth.
The serum helps to combat dry itchy scalp and stimulate the scalp.
I has the regular formula (but there is also an advanced serum)

Directions for use: GSS is a pre-poo (before you shampoo) treatment it has a handy nozzle attachment so you can apply GSS to your scalp evenly, leave for 20 minutes or over night for an intense hair treat. GSS should be used for 4 weeks to see results.
I used the serum for over four weeks and I still have some left after four applications I've noticed growth! I'm not sure if it is the product or the fact that due to the product I am paying much more attention to my scalp, making time for scalp massages are key to stimulating hair growth. What I loved about this product was that is for our hair, Tola has taken time to bring us a well researched product that focuses on our main issues soothing, nourishing and stimulating for the goal of healthy hair growth

From £17.99

29th October

30th Novemebr
Whats In It: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Camellia Sinesis Seed Oil, Butyroprumum Parkii Oil, Caiophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Nigelia Sativa Seed Oil, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Sulfur, Parfum, Tocopherol, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tussilago Farfara Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool


use discount code: WIGWITCH