Anita Grant Pro mixtress has another great recipe for us.....
Bentonite Clay isn't just for our hair! here's a recipe for an Organic Watermelon & Bentonite Clay Body Wrap:
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time required for treatment: 45 min to an hour
What you'll need:
Strips of clean thin towels or sheets
Big Mixing bowl
Body wraps are messy so the best place to take the wrap is in the bath tub.
Drink at least 2 litres of water to get rid of all the toxins in your body.
Have a warm shower before applying the body wrap as this will open your pores.
1. Take 473ml (2 cups) of hot Spring or Distilled water or an infusion of Apple Cider Vinegar and Organic Chamomile Flowers.
2. Add 59ml (1/4 cup) of Dead Sea Salt (Skin tonic, detoxifying, nutrient enriched) and stir until the salt is dissolved.
3. Add 236 grams (1 cup) of Bentonite clay
4. To this add 29ml (2 tbsp) of Organic Watermelon
(absorbed into the skin, rich in Vitamin C and Omega 6 & 9 essential fatty acids (EFAs))
5. Stir to form a warm, wet paste.
Dip your strips of clean thin towels or sheets into the mix one by one making sure your mixture stays warm.
You may need to re-heat it if it cools down too quickly. Soak each strip in the mix then wrap it around your body start at your ankles and work your way up. It's important to keep warm, if your bathroom is a little chilly wrap yourself in a washable blanket lay in an empty bath and relax for at least 60 minutes.
After 60 minutes - rinse off in a warm shower. Your who body will tingle with delightful softness.
Treat yourself once a month to help keep your skin detoxified and smooth.