21 November 2011

My 'City Twist' Fail


Those of you that follow me on twitter may know that I have on the search for a protective style to last me up until Christmas, I was almost about to get waits length Box Braid, however the style can be very hit and miss! And I don't really think I can handle the weight. So whilst browsing various sites i decided to try out City Twists made famous by atlanta based salon The Damn Salon. not so far from my usual Kinky twists the 'City Twists' look less like twists, I guess they are a twist out of sorts...however one night with mine (I did them myself, first mistake!) I awoke to a tangled mess, not sure if it was the quality of hair or the technique, but this was an epic FAIL! so braids and twists are off my list of protective styles for a while as my scalp also flared up from the dye in the fake hair (even though I washed the hair first!) all in all not my finest moment and it's back to the Drawing board! as I don't live in Atlanta (if I did, I'd be off to the damn salon to get hooked up!)  my city twist adventure is over.....!


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH