12 October 2011

The UK Natural Scene: Naturally Fabulous Event Prt 3 + Haul

The Vendors
So many fantastic vendors came out for the Naturally Fabulous event, the gathering really brought awareness to the masses of UK natural hair products out there. This got me thinking that just like our fruit and veg we should be buying British when possible especially in these poor economic times and it wouldn't hurt your carbon footprint either! 
I came accross some great vendors one of my favourites was MMMHair as a brand they concentrate on three main areas, moisture, shine and growth, the stall was so beautifully displayed and really did have that home-made feel unfortunately they do not have products for purchase online yet (but it should be up and running soon!)

MMMHair's gorgeous display

I Love Afro the founder was soooo nice!

Pretty Curls  where I purchased my bentonite clay 

Shea butter cottage table


use discount code: WIGWITCH