18 October 2011

Solange Knowles @ The Angel Ball



Solange channelled her inner Miss Ross with this wild curly wig/halfwig/weave/lacefront/treebraid.....I haven't a clue what it is but is FABULOUS! I love how Salonge plays with hair pieces, and keeps pulling out a variety of textures rather than the mainstream poker straight weave (props to big sis too!) 
The Miss Ross homage continues with this Grecian style maxi dress, I'm not keen on the dolman sleeve but Miss Ross would definitely approve!


Solange on her style muses:
"My mom in the '70s and '80s! She was a bad bitch. Sex and the City totally jacked her steez on the camels. I have a pic of her on a camel ride in Egypt in the '80s serving the hell out of that desert! Also, Diana Ross, The Fela Kuti Queens, Björk, '70s-era Chaka Khan, Chloë Sevigny, '90s Erykah Badu."-Solange Refinery29


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH