2 October 2011

PFW: DW


Anias

Jourdan

Chanel
Kanye West debuts his first womens wear collection DW at Paris fashion week. I must say I was looking forward to what Kanye would bring to the runway. never one to shy away from boasting his own talents Kanye has kept reasonably demure about the collection named after his late mother Donna West.
I'm not a huge fan of celebrity 'designers' bar The row by the Olsen sisters and Victoria Beckham celebrity lines are usually a bit rubbish!
DW is not rubbish....but it's not amazing, its a bit hit and miss for me, I love the minimal pieces, like the leather smock dress worn by Anais but I'm not a fan of the what looks like Pomeranian dog fur! (please call PETA!)
The body-con front less dresses could only have been designed by a heterosexual man but they are quite nice if you are Amber Rose.
I'll look forward to what he and his team of designers come up with next......

check out the complete collection here

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH