21 October 2011

The Product: Rococochichi Whipped Shea Butter




Many of us naturalistas can not live without Shea butter products somewhere in our beauty  regimen, their are many on the Market an where some of you like unrefined as it comes butter, I for one am a huge fan of whipped butters, easy to apply and often ready blended with a mix of yummy ingredients
So when the people at Rococochichi gifted me with a trio of their whipped butters for hands, hair and body I was happy to give it a test!
Rococochichi uses Shea butter from Ghana blended with jojoba oil and come in a array of scents, I'm in love with the vanilla scented whipped body butter all the benefits of our beloved Shea butter but with a gorgeous vanilla aroma I also liked the Hair butter the Rosemary aroma is lovely and a little goes a long way!
Check out the Rococochichi website and become a fan on Facebook!


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH