23 October 2011

Karen's Body Beautiful @ NexraStore

Since starting this blog back in 2008, I have learned about a multitude  of hair lotions and potions that will soften, moisten and define my kinks. I get excited and want to try them out only to find that they aren't available in the UK and so begins my search for stockist of companies in the US willing to ship usually at a huge cost! there are few websites that sell the products we love in the UK so I was pleased to be contacted by NexraStore who stock these sort after products in the UK, they sent me Karen's Body Beautiful range which included Juicy Shampoo Bar, Complete Hair Conditioner, Heavenly Jojoba Hair Oil, Butter Love and Best Seller Sweet Ambrosia
As a whole I was quite pleased with the range, the stand out products for me where Sweet Ambrosia a moisture rich leave in conditioner and the Heavenly Jojoba Hair Oil.
Sweet Ambrosia is multi functional which I love! it can be used on damp and dry hair for an instant injection of moisture, I used it both ways, on damp hair before I blow-dried  and Sweet Ambrosia worked as a great heat protector I also used SA to refresh my blow out thought out the week and the Heavenly Jojojba Hair Oil to seal in moisture.
 Karen's Body Beautiful is reasonably priced and though I found I used quite alot of the Sweet Ambrosia however it is a great product that may work it's way into my regimen especially as I can get it in the UK!

What's in it:
 Sweet Ambrosia
Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegatable Wax, Jojoba & Avocado Oils, Arnica, Calendula, Echinacea & Horsetail Extracts, Essential Fragrance Oils, Natural Enzymes, Pathenaol, Wheat Germ Oil & Vitamin E

Heavenly Jojoba Hair Oil
Jojoba, Avocado, Rosehip, Black Seed & Carrot Seed Oils, Essential Fragrance Oils & Vitamin E


use discount code: WIGWITCH