14 October 2011

Hair Talk: Babara


The lovely multi talented Barbara (ballet dancer, muse, artist, writer and creative director of her own art advisory company) took time in between flights to have a little hair talk with Natural Belle

Firstly introduce yourself? 
Barbara from Fashion Art And Other Fancies

How long have you been natural?
I have always had a head of natural hair

What were the main reasons for your choice to wear your natural hair?
It's not a choice. I was born with natural hair.

What does having natural hair mean to you? 
 I love the look of my natural hair - it completes me.

How do you keep your hair looking so good?
Deep condition, hair masks, avocado oil. And I tie my hair with a silk scarf before bed.

What products do you use in your hair? 
The hair products by Creme of Nature especially the sunflower and coconut detangling shampoo.

What are your go to hairstyles?
Difficult one to answer - depends on whether I'm travelling or not. Natural hair requires a lot of dedicated time, and when travelling, I don't have the time to invest so I use a colourful turban. At home I wash, condition, detangle, dry and I'm good to go.


How do you protect your hair in the winter months?
I deep condition with a home-made hair mask once a week.

Please be sure to check out Barbara's blog, FOLLOW & SUPPORT!

If you would like to be considered to take part in the new 'Hair Talk' segment please contact naturalbelle1983@gmail.com please title your email 'Hair Talk Submission' and attach 1-3 good quality high res images, Natural Belle is always on  the look out for Naturalista's to feature


use discount code: WIGWITCH