17 September 2011

Ask Belle: What To Wear To A Teen Party

Hi I'm a 14 year old girl and I love your style!
I have a house party coming up and I don't know what to wear....
I don't really like dresses or skirts but I'm into jeans shorts nice shirts and ect. I would love it if you could give me some inspiration

Judith, as your the hostess with the mostess you want to be comfy, making sure your guests are having a good time is you job, so stay stylish and comfy in ballet pumps or flat brogues, house parties should be relaxed and laid back so your go to style of denim shorts will work wonders, go for bold prints and statement jewellery to dress up the look the key is not to try to hard and be age appropriate! Have a great party!

check out Teen Inspiration Crys


use discount code: WIGWITCH