9 August 2011

Outfit of the Day: I'm Mute....

Skirt from Gap
Bra top & ring from Primark
Necklace from Oasis

10:03am-I'm wearing muted tones and I'm mute as words I could use to describe my feelings at my home town burning in the night sky
Stay strong London town

I have found my voice......

19:30pm-Please stop saying that the ‘riots’ are making you ashamed to be British! to be a Londoner…this is the time for us to be proud and rise above this choas and stand together in our community against these ferel children, who are trying to claim our streets. People are quoting the great Dr King “a riot is the language of the unheard’ this is not a riot, a riot is a reaction to protest, these youths are protesting nothing. this is no riot this is criminality, greed, and acquisition of goods. 
don’t be ashamed to be from london
#croydon #hackney #tottenham #ealing #peckham #lewisham
stand up for your community


use discount code: WIGWITCH