22 August 2011

Natural Belle of the Week: Marie


Blog: MerelyMari

Hair regimen:
I wash & deep condition my hair 1-2 times a week, usually with Jane Carter or Giovanni products. After applying a leave-in conditioner, I braid, twist, or bantu knot my hair in about 9-12 sections. After it air dries, I take down my hair & fluff, using my trusty hair pick to comb at the roots & disguise any parts. I moisturize with water & Nourish & Shine 1-2 times a week, and wear a satin bonnet nightly. 



Style:
I love wearing my hair out; wash & gos, braid outs, twist outs, bantu knot outs; & soon to add...blow outs.
What you love bout being natural:
Tough one…I'm not sure exactly. I guess I love how I can wash & go right after wearing a braid out, and have my husband ask me if I've cut my hair. The shrinkage is funny...sometimes. The number of different looks being natural can achieve is also nice!


All images in this post are the property of Marie of  MerelyMari please do not use any images without permission kindest regards


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH