6 July 2011

My Hair: Brief Encounter


My hair came out for a very brief play date today my fro has been in hiding since April and was in need of a deep cleanse (KeraCare) and intensive treatment (Philip Kingley's Elastizer Extreme) after a 3 shampoos! my hair is finally clean.

My hair has really filled out and had grown just over an inch, 
I miss my fro so I won't be keeping these twists in for as long,  just 4-6 weeks.
I re-twisted my hair using the same Kinky Bulk hair by Sensationnel......it took a while! in an ideal world i would have let my hair rest
 for a week however I'm going to be non stop for the next few weeks (stay tuned!)
** I'm not wearing make up...oh well.

**




Shedding

Hair by sensationel

new set of kinky twists

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH