20 July 2011

Essie's Funky Limelight: Polish Review


I'm always on the look out for unusual nail polish, and I have been hunting high and low for a highlighter pen neon nail polish colour.
I was thrilled when I got my hands on Essie polish Funky Limelight, my happiness was fast erased when I applied the polish. First off it's a matte polish which are not my favourite types of polish I alway have to put a top coat on, secondly the application is like water Funky Limelight is so sheer! I need a whopping 5 coats of polish and a white  base coat and it is still patchy! the finish of the polish is thick and doesn't last very long because you have to apply the polish by the bucket load.
I've never had a problem with Essie polish before it is one of my fav brands I also have another neon polish by Essie called Bright Tights a neon orange and I get the same problem. Perhaps it is the neon element in the polish? so I guess my search continues...
Essies neon polish gets a 2/10 way to much like hard work!


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH