10 June 2011

outfit of the day: Summer Preparation Prt 1






Check out more pics on my tumblr
I've been preping my legs for summer and really stepping up my game when it comes getting my pins out.
I've been using Thalgo's Deep Sea Scrub to exfoliate my legs for the past two days, the after affect is like having a spray tan on you legs as you are left with a similar glow and softness!
Exfoliation is great for removing dead skin that can make skin appear dull

"The skin is constantly generating new skin cells at the lower layer (the dermis) and sending them to the surface (the epidermis). As the cells rise to the surface they gradually die and become filled with keratin. These keratinized skin cells are essential because they give our skin its protective quality. But they are constantly sloughing off to make way for younger cells"
Thalgo's deep sea scrub is filled with soothing oils, volcanic sand and algae
Thalgo Ocean Memory Deep Sea Scrub 200ml
around £35
stay tuned for more summer fashion and beauty prep!

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH