15 June 2011

Chanel Iman: Smoky Eyes for Dummies

I've been browsing through the pictures of last nights amFAR gala and was struck by how amazing Chanel Iman looked in her smokin hot red dress, her immaculate base, nude lips and those fierce smoky eyes!
This is a great make up look to go from day to night, the smoky eye is actually the only make up look I can do and variations of the look work on all faces. As you know I'm all for an easy life so I love Benefits 'smokin eyes' kit which is basically smoky eyes for dummies!(that's me!)
I love Benefit but you can get some cheaper versions from your local drugstore/chemist


Top Tips 
Like Chanel keep your face clean, your eyes should be doing all the talking keep lips nude and skin flawless so your eyes POP!
Prepare your lids for the shadow, using a primer this gives your shadow staying power and a professional finish
Build up your black, don't go in with to much colour you will end up looking like a panda
Work your shadow from your lash line and blend out following the shape of your eyes.
Please DON'T apply shadow up to your brow line you are not a drag queen or a cosmetic counter girl!....just don't!


use discount code: WIGWITCH