8 June 2011

Beach Clean Up with Thalgo

Any of you that follow me on twitter will know that I've been to the Beach today in honour of world oceans day along with Thalgo the leaders in marine beauty and fellow bloggers and journalists. We took a trip down to the Kent coast to a sea side town called Whitstable to clean the beach.
the trip was to highlight the importance of our oceans and their conservation, the beach clean was so much fun with some unusual finds, some of the things that people just litter our beautiful coast line is amazing (a bed frame!) though there is alot more to do our little teams efforts made a great difference.
after the clean up we had an oyster lunch at the whitstable oyster company

not a huge fan of oysters I opted for squid which was amazing! the restaurant catch and store the oysters under the restaurant you can actually see it! the whole day was fab and I will definitely be going back to explore the town more, and I suggest that you all explore your coast line.
of course the lovely ladies at Thalgo gave us some goodies to try and I will be trying them out in the next week and I'll tell you all about them.
journo's and bloggers get ready for the big clean up!

It was very windy!

my yummy squid!

Thalgo Thalassobath with Algae Sea Salt


use discount code: WIGWITCH