4 May 2011

I'm Back!


After last month's Fashion Funk, clothes are fun again yay!
it must be the weather, as my mood has lifted remarkably over the last few weeks, I haven't been out buying a bunch of new clothes (in fact I'm on a shopping ban!) I'm learning to love my old clothes and have dug out some hidden treasures from the back of my wardrobe. (some of which I may sell on Ebay so keep your eyes peeled!)
I've also been customising a lot of my old clothes to bring them up to date (stay tuned for video's)
Finally I have been getting a lot of messages asking for outdoor pictures, it is not always easy for me to take pictures outside, but when possible I will do out door shoots with the help of Mr Naturalbelle (and his way cooler camera than mine...smh!) I'm not a model or a top fashion blogger and I work 50 hours a week in a salon.....so please be patient 
xoxo
Belle


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH