11 May 2011

Belle's Vintage Finds For Sale SOLD!





I'm trying to offload Vintage finds, however whenever I find something, I always end up wanting to keep it!
I've decided to offer up some items to your guys before I put them onto Ebay
begrudgingly I'm going to part ways firstly with this gorgeous dress.

Description: 
100% silk, Vintage monsoon twilight dress from around the 1980's, the dress has a structured strapless top, with a prom skirt(belt not included)
The dress is floor length if you are 5 foot, and is a UK size 12 (size 8 US) 

Measurements:
Waist 28 inches-bust 32 inches-skirt length 35 inches long

Condition:
Excellent, no visible stains, holes or markings, dress has been dry cleaned

Price:
£35 £25 (sterling) 28 (euros) $57  $40 US (dollars)
*pricing due to 100% silk fabric & excellent condition

Shipping
Free to UK and Europe £3.50($5.00) to the US

SOLD

Please email naturalbelle1983@gmail.com if you are interested in the dress and I shall give you all the additional information
First come First serve!
I've had lots of messages asking if I will be opening an online shop, or shop my closet segment, I don't think I will do this just because I don't have time or the resources. Now and then I will post items before I sell them on Ebay OR just give them away!






stay tuned for yellow blazer (£15)

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH