13 April 2011

Last night things got very kinky......








what do you get if you put a bored belle, a bag of kinky bulk and and re runs of friends in one room? 
you get my new style! 
I haven't braided my hair is almost 2 years (maybe more?) it used to be my signature go to style back in the day (I used to wear them small). last night I started a few just to see if they would grip, soon I had a 1/3 done so I decided to finish it off! they are pretty chunky and not very neat, I also started to run out of hair so some are short and some are thin lol! but I'm loving my rough and ready twists!
this will keep my hair nicely tucked away for a 3 to 4 weeks.

Hair: Sensationnel afro kinky bulk (brown (2) and a mixed brown and reddish colour)

 *you can find lots and lots of tutorials on how to do kinky twists on youtube, I'm not going to add to what is already available, plus the youtube guru's do a much better job than me 
xxx



$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH