13 April 2011

Don't forget......








if you have a blog or a tumblr that you would like me to take a look please don't hesitate to contact me on naturalbelle1983@gmail.com

if you have any question for me on fashion, hair, or life please send me an email, I will help if I can.

also I'm still taking entrants for Natural belle of the month, and the I see myself project

for submissions please chose good quality photo's
for natural belle of the month we need to learn about you and your hair so please submit a brief paragraph about yourself. 
for the I see myself project please submit, words that best describe you and how you see yourself along with a self portrait (a picture you have taken of yourself)

everyone will appear on natural belle eventually so please be patient also if you have submitted and not seen yourself please re submit, I do miss things I'm only human.

please continue to comment and give feedback, advice or ramble!

love 
belle 

xxxx

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH