29 April 2011

The Best of British: Kate Loves Willy











Kate (actually very posh despite lack of blue blood) middle (of the road) ton is getting hitched to Will's (not as fit as Harry) future kingy!
if you haven't noticed the brit's have all gone a bit potty, even the most hardened of cynics have wrapped them selves in a union jack in front of the old telly box!
after much deliberation, old queeny has let Kate in on the action (at last! perhaps some fresh blood will make the future royal's look less horse like-you were thinking it!)
Kate has finally got her Willy!

despite my biting commentary I'm actually quite excited about the big day! I'm going to put my hair in Victory rolls and practice my royal wave!

Rule Britainia!


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH