30 March 2011

Outfit of the day: Butlins red coat massive!




loveintrikacy:

I adore.
folake! 

My Internet best friend! Folake rocked her red blazer so I blatantly copied her and I'm not even sorry! 
my Nigerian big  sister from another mother is so fly, when I visit her website sometimes I just have a prolonged moment of silence in honour of her dopeness!

people have commented on my weight loss, I haven't been purposely trying to slim down, however I can now fit into my size 10 skinny's, I think it's due to me not eating past 6pm, again not on purpose but because I have not got the will power or energy to cook when I get home from work!

my diet consists of 

breakfast
toast with honey or scrambled egg with salmon

lunch
chicken salad or sushi

dinner
a toasted sandwich or jacket potatoes with sour cream or tuna and cheese

snacks
muffins, peanut m&m's, biscuits, Haribo's.......... I love to snack!!!!

I eat what I want, and I can eat alot (like a whole nando's chicken! again I'm not sorry!) 




$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH