12 February 2011

The product review: Hairveda

 






i was sent some sample's from British Curlies, the lovely Keisha Jo  sent me some Hairveda products to try out a received them early last week and have been using since then. I was sent sample sizes of the whole range shampoo, conditioner, treatment, oil, moisturiser and a gel.
it was great timing as i spent a few days in reading last week with Mr naturalbelle, the samples sizes were perfect for my time away (mr naturalbelle is getting used to my constant blog activities, he's even helped me judge miss napptuality a few times!)
the two products i was really impressed with was the Hairveda whipped crème end hydration(5.95) and the whipped hair gelly(16.50)


the whipped crème ends hydration is perfect for me due to my colour processed end! for a moisturiser i found it great it's creamy but doesn't leave unsightly residue on the hair. I used it on damp hair and left it to air dry, i also used it on my resent dry twist out pictured above, I found it help define the curls on the ends of my hair

ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis ( Castor Oil), Sweet Almond Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Ceteryl Alcohol, Steryl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Allantoin, Isopropryl Palmitate, Emulsifying wax, Germall Plus, Light Fragrance.


the whipped gelly has become a bit of a puff staple, I've been using it at night to smooth down my edges (with the aid of a head scarf) unlike regular gels it does not leave hair stiff, I've also been using it to tame my unruly ends(even though i have trimmed my hair recently I still get a few whispies!)

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis ( Aloe) Juice, Acrylates/C-10 Alkl Acrylates ( for gel texture), Glycerin ( for moisture), Persea Gratissima ( Avocado) Seed Oil, Pthalate Free Fragrance. Preservate - Free.

these products worked well for me and my low maintenance hair styling methods
check out the full range
here


be sure to check out and comment on my recent article on british curlies and keep an eye out for my up and coming interview with Nikia Phoenix also on british curlies 

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH