2 February 2011

Outfit of the day: Fond farewell to casual denim









jeans from bershka
necklace & shoes both primark

yesterday i mentioned i was not feeling wearing jeans or jersey at the moment (i'm sure i'll revisit the format) but at the moment i'm so in love with dresses, skirts and trousers of the non denim verity!, today i wore my harem jeans and a simple white jersey top, simple and classic, i feel relaxed and comfy which is how i know that i will not be holding and funeral for my denim i'm just going to keep it in a safe place untill i'm over my venture into ladylike attire.
you may notice the new location, i'm with Mr Naturalbelle today in his little loft apartment, and he took my pictures today, (which will be why they are good for once and not in my bathroom!). He will turn photographer from time to time so i hope you enjoy!

xoxo
belle


$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH