8 February 2011

Inspiration: 08-02-11














1.audrey hepburn I do not need and excuse to post her picture and this one is delightful 2.twiggy I would like a jumper like this 3. a new take on the ballet flat very mod! 4.soon come! 5&6. tan and baby blue i love this combo 7. alek wek she looks like she is made from the softest stone 8. i'm loving blown out fro at the moment 9. classic 50's from vuitton 10& 11 i will wear sunglasses this summer! 12. i must find some genius way to revamp my check shirts i don't think they have another season in them. 13. nikia my hair and freckle idol 14. sheer 15. i here the sides of your breasts are the new cleavage? i guess boss lady had it right? 16. tabard 17. Mr Natural belle is taking me to see esperanza at the barbican on the 8th April (and this is why i love him!)

I'll be adding the randomness of my inspirations from now on.

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH