23 February 2011

The Email

Im from Portugal, so my English is very weak.
I just want to say how much I admire you. Im black, also, and I never knew how to handle with my hair. All my friends have straight hair and my hair... well in portuguese we say "carapinha". Until I discovered your blog. Your courage and others girl's courage inspired me to become natural. Im more happier now. I embrace my natural features and I dont feel sad for having a "carapinha". Thanks to you, Im discovering how to treat my hair, because I deserve to be happy for who I am. I dont feel pressured anymore to have a long and straight hair, but definitely I feel pressured to have such a beautiful fro like yours.=)Thank you so much again.
this is in answer to all those people who ask why I bother to devote all my spare time on a non profit, time consuming blog. Messages like these keep me motivated and reminded of why I started Naturalbelle, if I can make one person feel like Cassandra then it's worth every minute!

Cassandra please do not feel pressured to have any hair but your own, you are beautiful!



use discount code: WIGWITCH