22 January 2011

Outfit of the day









Maxi dress- H&M

this is what i hope to wear saturday  night with a leather jacket, for dinner (happy bday greg). you may have noticed i did my outfit of the days all on one day, (i did wear these outfits) and if you follow me on twitter you'll know i was in hospital on friday having my wisdom teeth removed :0( so i have been out of action!
 i was put to sleep so i had to scedhule my posts so my followers would have something to look at whilst i was AWOL. i have been commenting however and adding things here and there. never one to be put off buy a bleeding mouth and what feels like a broken nose!!! lol @ me tweeting from my hospital bed!
anyway i'm back now so it was as though i was never gone!
love
belle
21-01-2011

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH