12 December 2010

Naturalbelle of the week: danielle





LA native danielle has been natural for one year. the fellow product jumkie here what sehas to say on her hair........

"I've been natural for one year. It has been a very fun journey being natural and I've inspired many friends to go natural as well! I'm kind of a product junkie. I am trying to break my habit lol. Right now I have my hair in a braided style but normally my hair is just big and all over my head. My family is uber supportive of my decision and my grandpa adores it. I graduate in May from college and I am ready to enter the working world with my lovely natural hair"

danielle you rock!! love your hair and your style and you look like the type of girl who is just fun fun fun!! i wanna be your friend!

want to be a natural belle of the week/month? 
email me
with pictures and a few words about your hair and style! 
please send clear pictures and be patient everyone will be featured i have a bit of a backlog!

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH