19 December 2010

Natural belle of the week

meet carlyne, the latest natural belle of the week is founder of online boutique Celanie S Vintage

What the lovely lady has to say.......


"I love my hair and everything about it! I love the way my hair is tightly
coiled, I love the way its thick and I love the way it frames my face!! I
havent cared for my hair this much ever! When I made the decision to go
natural I committed myself to loving and caring for my hair no matter what
it took and Im glad I made that decision. I appreciate everyone that has
complimented me on my hair and I encourage those who want to go natural or
who are transitioning to commit to it, you will love yourself soooo much
more for doing it. Going natural has helped me see myself in a different
light, it takes a confident person to rock their natural hair and still
look beautiful!"



check out carlyne's store here

i'm loving carlyne's style and her hair is fierce!
want to join the fun?
with clear picture's and a paragraph about your hair and style! (you can add you hair care regimen, why you decided to go natural, ect)

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH