21 December 2010

I see myself: Jessica



I See Myself As Defiant, Goofy, Empathetic, Woman, Soldier, Outgoing yet Shy,
Avid Learner,Intuitive, Unique, Earthy, Tone-deaf, Foodie, Giver, Au Naturel,
Sarcastic, Nurturer, Chameleon, BOLD with a dash of timid, Dorky, Secretive,
Full of Spunk,Soulful, Wannabe artistic, Energetic,OptiPessimistic, Insecure,
but try to walk around with an air of Confidence, Strong, Black, Hopeless
romantic, Astute, Spontaneous, Creative, Beautiful, Tom-boy, but still love to
be a girly-girl, a fearer of the unknown, brutally honest, Too caring, A
firework ready to explode & show the world what I'm made of, I hope I'm
ready!

Jessica from Florida
Submit your self portrait @ naturalbelle1983@gmail.com

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH