29 January 2010

SMILE



i don't know about anybody else but 2009 ended badly for me, i was made redundant, and my relationship fell apart. two key aspects of my life came crashing down, two thing that i thought defined me. how blinded we can all be sometimes when really the only thing that defined me was myself. i could blame my now ex boyfriend for not being the rock i thought i needed, i could blame him for not putting in the effort that it needs to make a relationship work, but what would be the point. when the person or the things you think are your future turn out to be your past should we dwell on this? should we blame? i don't think so, this is selfish. be positive about everything and everyone you touch even if they do you wrong, smile in the face of adversity smile at life regardless of the wrinkles!!  

YOU ARE PERFECT

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS

$10 OFF KURLY KLIPS
use discount code: WIGWITCH